Friday, October 26, 2012

Hal-con 2012 Ready or Not

A quick post before Hal-con.

I am only going to be able to make it one day this year due to some personal business that came up so seeing as I have a limited time to do game demos I have thinned it down to Malifaux(of course), Infinity and Dust Warfare.

I am out of time but have things pretty much where I want them if not quite the grand vision I had 1 year ago just after Hal-con 2011.

After Hal-con it will be time to start prepping and playing all the games that I have been saying "after Hal-con" like running Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay and some Flames of War.

Last week I also played a short session of Pathfinder over the web using Roll 20 web program. This was a first for me running Pathfinder as well as running a session online. As I said I ran the game while my son, Tristan joined in from his computer in another room and my friend Pat joined in from Ontario. There was a few glitches and I wasn't well prepared as this was somewhat of an impromptu session after a brief phone conversation with Pat but it worked better than I thought and was fairly easy to run. I had to get used to the audio lag which made conversation a little awkward but over all it went well and I anticipate that we will try it again pretty soon.

The Haqqislam force for the Infinity demo. They are not quite finished but close(enough).

The PanO demo team.

The Infinity table.

Most of the buildings are empty mushroom containers.

Getting down to street level.



The Dust Warfare table.


 
Maybe see some of you there.
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment