Sunday, April 27, 2014

More Miniatures

The next few posts including this one are going to be a little different than my usual in that I am going to post the (hopefully) weekly work on the two projects I have going on, Muskets and Tomahawks and Saga. For M&T I am painting up two 200pt armies, one French and one English and for Saga I am working on a Viking 4pt starter army. 

I am hoping that by doing a weekly post then I will continue painting until the units are done and I won't drift off to another project. Then I can get the armies to the table reasonably quick and fight a few battles with them.

I managed to finish off a unit of Rangers for M&T and started work on some of the Saga miniatures.

The unit of Rangers.


And the start of my Vikings.
My Warlord, Berserkers and Hearthguard units prepped and on their bases.

And here they are with the painting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment