Saturday, February 7, 2015

RPG's and Some Miniature Painting

I have been putting my hobby time into getting some painting done as well as some roleplaying though no miniature games on since last blog.

We had a character making session for Vampire the Masquerade (20th Anniversary Edition). Shawn is once again being the GM while most of the other players I have never played with before other than my wife Michelle and this is her first game she has played in quite a few years other than the odd session I ran with her and my son.



I ran another session of Star Wars Edge of the Empire continuing the Beyond the Rim adventure from FFG. The players should be finished in 2 to 3 sessions and then we will see what comes next!



I also ran another session of Dragon Age and will be running another one soon. I have decided to increase the experience awards so the characters can level up a little quicker allowing me to tell a story in a reasonable amount of time considering how often we play which is only about once a month. I am going to start to weave in a larger story arc with this adventure and now I have Set 3 so I can tell a full story, if it lasts that long.



I have primed some figures for Muskets & Tomahawks to start to bring my British force up to 400 points from 200.

The other painting I have been doing lately is painting up the figures for Sentinel Tactics. We played this game for my birthday gathering and I think the look will be improved with painted figures for the next time we play.



Tonight Tristan and I are off to play a 6 player game of FFG's A Game of Thrones Boardgame. This is the first time any of us have played so it should be lots of fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment